Information clause regarding the processing of personal data.
Information pursuant to Art. 13 and 14 of the GDPR on the processing of personal data:
The administrator of your personal data is:
KNIF Zbigniew Mikociak
Jesienna 1, 41-810 Zabrze
TIN: 6411572215, REGON: 273938068
According to Art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) “GDPR”: we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is:
KNIF Zbigniew Mikociak with headquarters: Jesienna 1, 41-810 Zabrze, NIP: 6411572215, REGON: 273938068,
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In matters related to the processing of your data by the Administrator, you can contact the above address data.
- If your personal data has not been provided to the Administrator directly, it has been received from the contractor on behalf of whom you act to the extent necessary to perform the contractual provisions / orders (contact details).
- The administrator will process your data for the purpose of:
– analysis of offers, conclusion and implementation of contracts and orders, in particular in connection with business correspondence (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
– in matters of pursuing claims for business activity, defense against these claims, as part of the legitimate interest of the administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
– in order to issue and forward invoices, keep accounting books and tax documentation, while fulfilling the legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
- The recipients of your personal data may only be entities that are entitled to receive them under the law. In addition, your data may be made available to couriers, postal operators, hosting providers, and mail servers.
- Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract, then for the period specified by tax and accounting regulations. In connection with the pursuit of claims, the data may be stored until the statute of limitations, but not longer than 3 years.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, as well as to rectify (correct) it. You also have the right to request deletion or restriction of processing, as well as to object to processing, but only if further processing is not necessary for the Administrator to fulfill the legal obligation and there are no other overriding legal grounds for processing.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of your data carried out by the Administrator to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (www.uodo.gov.pl).
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, if you do not provide it, it will not be possible to achieve the purposes of processing, in particular to perform the contract or issue an invoice.
- Your data will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations.