KNIF Zbigniew Mikociak
Jesienna 1, 41-810 Zabrze
TIN: 6411572215, REGON: 273938068
The Policy describes the rules for the collection and use of website users’ data collected directly from them or via cookies and similar technologies.
Data controller and contact to him.
The administrator of data collected in connection with the use of the Website is KNIF Zbigniew Mikociak with its registered office at: ul. Jesienna 1, 41-810 Zabrze.
In matters related to the processing of your data by the Administrator, you can contact the above address data.
The scope of collected data.
- The website allows you to contact the Administrator and provide him / her with your identification, contact and data-related data.
- The administrator collects data related to your activity, such as time spent on the website, searched phrases, number of subpages displayed, date and source of the visit.
- If you contacted the Administrator, the data was provided to us directly from you.
- If your data has been provided in connection with a matter handled by the person who referred the matter to the Administrator, the source of the data is that person. In this case, the Administrator receives identification, address and case-related data, such as a description of the case.
Purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data.
Your data may be processed for the purpose of:
- analysis of network traffic, ensuring security on the Website and adapting the content to the needs of users based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- providing answers to questions, forwarding the ordered offer and conducting correspondence in order to settle the matter, based on your consent and the legitimate interest of the administrator, which is the implementation of users’ requests (Article 6 (1) (a) and (f) of the GDPR)
Right to withdraw consent.
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of contact data at any time by contacting the Administrator. Withdrawal of consent may make it difficult or impossible to contact you.
Obligation or voluntary provision of data
- Providing data by you for purposes related to handling the case is voluntary, but necessary. Failure to do so may make it difficult or impossible to consider the case.
- Providing the data necessary for the static analysis of the Website users is voluntary. You can use the so-called incognito mode in order to browse the website without providing the Administrator with information about your visit to the Website. Using the incognito mode, and therefore failure to provide data, does not affect the possibility of using the Website.
Rights resulting from the GDPR in the field of data processed
You have the right to:
- request the Administrator to inspect your data, as well as receive a copy of them (Article 15 of the GDPR);
- request the Administrator to rectify or correct the data (Article 16 of the GDPR) – in relation to the request for rectification of data, when you notice that the data is incorrect or incomplete;
- request the Administrator to delete data (Article 17 of the GDPR);
- request the Administrator to limit processing (18 GDPR) – e.g. when you notice that the data is incorrect – you may request that the processing of your data be restricted for a period that allows us to check the correctness of this data);
- lodge a complaint in connection with the processing of your personal data by the Administrator to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Recipients of your personal data
The recipients of your personal data may only be entities that are entitled to receive them under the law. In addition, your data may be made available to the hosting provider, mail server.
Duration of data storage
Your personal data will be stored until the consent is withdrawn or the matter is settled, and then until the expiry of the limitation period for the parties’ claims related to its implementation.
Data related to the analysis of network traffic collected via cookies and similar technologies may be stored until the cookie expires. Some cookies never expire, therefore the duration of data storage will be equivalent to the time needed by the controller to fulfill the purposes of data collection, such as ensuring security and analyzing historical data related to website traffic.
Data transfer to a third country or an international organization
Your data will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations
- The website enables the collection of information about the user via cookies and similar technologies, the use of which most often involves the installation of this tool on the user’s device (computer, smartphone, etc.). This information is used to remember the user’s decisions (choosing the font, contrast, accepting the policy), maintaining the user’s session (e.g. after logging in), remembering the password (with consent), collecting information about the user’s device and his visit to ensure security, but also visit analysis and content customization.
- Information obtained through cookies and similar technologies is not combined with other data of the Website users, nor is it used for their identification by the Administrator.
- The user can set the browser to block certain types of cookies and other technologies, by specifying, for example, that only those necessary for the correct display of the page will be allowed. By default, most browsers allow the use of all cookies, but the user has the option to change these settings at any time, and can also delete already installed cookies. Each browser allows such operation through one of the options available in the settings or preferences.
- The user also has the option of using the website in the so-called incognito mode, which blocks the possibility of collecting data about his visit.
- By using the website without changing your browser settings, i.e. with the default acceptance of cookies and similar technologies, you consent to their use for the purposes set out above. The administrator does not use the obtained information for marketing purposes.